Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ONLINE MINI IMPORTATION DEMYSTIFIED

ONLINE IMPORTATION DEMYSTIFIED - A COMPLETE & PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR NIGERIANS BY ASIEGBU, TOCHUKWU Digital Camerahttp://www.etransactng.wordpress.com asiegbutch@gmail.com FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/investorscommunity INTRODUCTION This guide was produced after a series of search for genuine online businesses one can comfortably do as a Nigerian from his home or office. I have stumbled upon many ventures online. Some were good, while some others didn’t record much success. So, I continued searching till I stumbled upon how one can import different items from trusted sites with the help of your ATM cards from Nigerian banks. And I said to my self, this is it and this is the real deal. Indeed, No journey is too great, when one finds what he seeks.”. I have been on the internet since 2006, experimenting on different things and ideas. I have also lost money to scammers, but today I must say that I am glad the risks were worthwhile. After my NYSC in Obiaruku, Delta State, I decided I would not want to go back to my parents’ house and stay idle as there were no ready jobs available. I needed to go further in academics and do my Masters Degree, but the finance was not there to fund such ambition. At the same time, the stocks I bought in the Nigerian Stock market have drastically dropped in prices during the Stock Market Crash of 2007/ 2008. There seemed to be no hope coming from anywhere. Before my service year, I have been blogging with blogger.com earning meager amount from Google adsense. After my service year I started other online transactions such as bulk or customized messaging. You can sign up on my sms site with this link http://www.genuinebulksms.com then things started changing for me online. But with this discovery on how to import different items from trusted sites, I totally forgot all my struggles all these years. At this moment, I am funding my PhD programme with funds realized from this ever lucrative business. I decided to write this guide in a most simplified form with images for clearer understanding, hence the keyword ‘Demystified’ This guide is quite different and unique from multiplicity of eBooks you will ever come across on this subject- Online importation. It has been a practice among Nigerians to re-publish what others have sold to them and start reselling. For this reason, many eBooks you will see on online importation are virtually the same. I have taken the pain of going into the real practice of online importation, so whatever you read from my guide are based on personal experience. This guide provides you with a great opportunity to learn from someone who has been in the business of online importation for a while. Note: You do not need a shop or office, you are only required to read this guide properly, and with little capital you are on your way to living the life of your dreams. In my magnanimity, I have decided to give the first 50 people who order for this guide a great bonus package that will aid them to excel in selling their imported goods titled "SELLING YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS AND OTHER PRODUCTS WITH YOUR FREE BLOG" Requirements: A computer or any Smartphone with internet connection. Your bank ATM card ( preferably GTB naira MasterCard) A residential or office address for delivery. (Most times the manufacturers send it to the post office located in the city where you reside, and you will be called to pick up your package) An email address for signing up on the selected sites that will be provided for you. A start-up capital of at least 5,000- 10,000 naira. (Luckily for you my bonus package titled Selling your imported items and other products with a free blog will give you an idea on how to start without a start-up capital. THINGS YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE GUIDE AND THE BONUS PACKAGE SEVEN SITES TO LOCATE AND BUY SHIP PRODUCTS STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO SHOP FROM THE SITES HOW TO SET UP A FREE WORDPRESS BLOG AND FACEBOOK PAGE TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS. HOW TO START THIS IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITHOUT CAPITAL (A TOP SECRET COVERED BY THE BONUS PACKAGE) HOW TO USE YOUR BLOG POSTS TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BLOG FOR POSSIBLE SALES. SITES THAT YOU WILL SEND YOUR LINKS TO IN ORDER TO INCREASE YOUR VISITORS AND BETTER SALES. A GRAND KNOWLEDGE ON HOOT TO PICK THE RIGHT KINDS OF GOODS OR PRODUCTS TO SHOP FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THIS UNIQUE EBOOK MAY NEVER COME AGAIN THIS CHEAP, IF YOU FAIL TO ACT NOW!!! So what does it cost to grab your own copy of this eBook as well as the bonus package? Today for One Low Payment of Just: N3,000…? But N2, 000 Only That's it! There's no ongoing monthly charges - It's just N2, 000 for the entire guide forever... Mind You But... ITS Only For the first 7 people to place their orders fast Just N1,999 To Grab Your Very Own Copy Of This One In A Life Time Guide, Pay Just N1,999 To Any Of The Banks Below Bank Name: GTBANK Account Name: TOCHUKWU ASIEGBU Account Number: 0110-855-634 After Payment text "Online Importation Demystified" With Your Name, Teller Number, and email address to 0806-400-4963 And You will Have your Online Importation Demystified Guide Sent to you within 120 Minutes or approximately two hours THIS SPECIAL OFFER ENDS AS SOON AS 7 STUDENTS SECURE THEIR SLOTS So, Why So Cheap? Simple... Because I am a business consultant and I help people like you succeed. I figured if I give you a GREAT value now you might hire me in some other capacity later or even get more of my products... and pay me more :) As You Can See i. I'm not going to get rich with that N2, 000 So you see, I'm really motivated to deliver you GREATNESS on our very first transaction. WARNING: This system will only be available at this price for a limited time... sorry, I will be charging more afterwards... because I just launched this blog, I really need to get this guide to the first 7 persons at that cheap price and in turn ask them for their honest testimonial to be used on this site when the price goes up!. So procrastinating is entirely your decision, but when you do and you're left out, do not come complaining to me or anybody. "The journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step" It's time for you to take the first baby step towards your dream... Just to make things easy for you, I've decided to take all the risk on my shoulders and throw in a 100% guarantee... Because I am so sure of the effectiveness of the information contained in this guide, because I'm sure the strategies outlined in this guide will save you nights of endless sleeplessness In Life, lots of people know what to do, but only a few actually do what they know. Take action now and secure your own copy of the guide and join a few who actually do what they know. Thanks for your patience in reading this life changing blog post for Nigerians JUST TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE PRODUCTS YOU WILL BE GETTING AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE FROM 7 DIFFERENT WEBSITES, AND RESELL FOR MUCH HIGHER PRICESANDROID PICS mini cameras Dell Laptops HP Laptops Shirts Tablets 2 very cheap cameras HP Laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have ur say